Our senior management team provides operational and strategic leadership across the organisation. They are experts in their field and bring a wealth of experience to each of their roles.
John Wiseman - Probation Director
John is the probation director of Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire Community Rehabilitation Company (BGSW CRC), in addition to his role as the probation director of Dorset, Devon and Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company (DDC CRC).
Having qualified as a probation officer in 1981, John has extensive knowledge and experience of working in the field of criminal justice both in the United Kingdom and New Zealand, including over 14 years' experience in senior management positions.
John is a passionate believer in the value of partnership working and has been at the cutting edge of the development of a partnership approach to the work of the service, both locally and nationally, working with a variety of partner agencies from the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
Senior leadership team
- Richard Temple, Head of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire LDUs
- Marilyn Harrison, Head of Bristol and South Glos LDU, and Bath and North East Somerset
- Peter Brandt, Head of Somerset LDU
- Kerri Nason, Interim Head of Community Payback (South West)
- Elaine Morgan, Head of Operational Hubs (South West)
- Charlotte Coker, Head of Contract Compliance & Continuous Improvement
- Rosie O'Hagan, Interim Head of Interventions (South West) / Women's Services
- Diane Powell, HR Director