Eden House is a one stop shop for women involved, or at risk of becoming involved, with the criminal justice system. We help women to make positive changes to their lives, reduce their risk of offending and increase their access to mainstream services and opportunities.
We support women in Bristol and South Gloucestershire who are:
- on community orders;
- on licence following prison; or
- victims of domestic abuse or violence.
What can we offer you?
We support women to make positive changes to their lives and build their self-confidence in a comfortable, encouraging and safe environment. Our services include:
- An introduction to probation
- Your appointments with your case manager
- Support workers who you can talk to
- Participation in Rehabilitation Activity Requirements including Emotional Resilience, Children and Families, Addictive Behaviours and Beyond Violence
- Access to the Freedom Programme, which aims to help women to understand and recover from domestic abuse
- Linking to appropriate further support
- One-to-one person-centred counselling services
- Advice and practical support with housing, benefits and debts
- Mini bus service
- Arts and crafts sessions
- Lunch club
- Employment, training and education opportunities
- Accredited personal wellbeing and employability courses with South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
- Access to food bank vouchers and emergency food packs
- Help building self-esteem and confidence
Interested in coming to Eden House?
Before we can arrange your first appointment, you’ll need to ask for a referral from your probation worker or prison worker.
When we receive your referral, we will contact you to arrange your first appointment. If you are currently in HMP Eastwood Park and are due to be released to Bristol or South Gloucestershire in the next few months a referral can be made prior to your release.
For further information call us on 0117 313 0526.